I knew, they were going to announce it :)
Here is a quick sneak-peak about current news from Adobe MAX:
- Flash Player 10.1
- Designed for mobile devices of „any” kind
- Greatly optimized performance and requirements
- Multi-touch, accelerometer, screen orientation
- Global error handling
- HTTP video streaming
- Content protection
- Peer assisted networking
- Many, many more…
- Flash on iPhone
- In CS5 you can publish your flash apps directly to iPhone.
- To be clear, there is no Flash Player for iPhone.
- AIR 2.0
- run native code and native applications
- use your microphone directly
- peer2peer connections (e.g. multiplayer games)
- portable device detection
- As written at the top new betas of Flash Builder and Flash Catalyst
- Presentation of Flash, Photoshop CS5 and ColdFusion 9
Here is the video stream from monday’s keynote: http://max.adobe.com/online/keynote_monday/
It’s going to be brilliant year for us!